This comes only a few days after my nomination and I must first say a huge THANK YOU to ‘Ellie’ over at Anxious Elephant. As she says in her own acceptance post, it is uplifting in itself to have someone refer to you as ‘inspiring’. I haven’t felt anywhere close to my best on a regular basis for several weeks now and so, this award does come at a good time for me. Thanks also to Ellie for nominating for my one previous award as well. 😉
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I’ve already accounted for the first two points at the top of this page so, here are seven things about me:
1. From doing my own writing course and seeing how easy other bloggers it look, I now have intentions to self-publish my own writing (future short-stories and poetry) at a later date.
2. For a few weeks now, I’ve been thinking about revealing my true name and identity… I’m not famous or anything! I just worry about people from my ‘real’ life stumbling across this blog.
3. I used to like autumn but, very recently, this has felt more like winter.
4. I secretly desire for an existence where I can just sit at a computer all day and write and somehow make a living.
5. At the start of this year, I set out a list of resolutions, which was lost with the demise of my previous blog. I should try and write a new one for 2013 (provided the world doesn’t end on 21/12/2012…).
6. If I can learn to play the guitar and find my own private space to do this, I think about sharing acoustic cover versions of songs on YouTube (that’s a bold but secret admission, along with the silent belief I have that I can sing).
7. I’m now deterring myself from eating quorn food. It tastes fine but, doesn’t always agree with my stomach. I can’t tolerate the smell that lingers after cooking. I’m a meat-eater and I need to start doing more for myself. Saying that, the sight of an uncooked chicken makes me feel ill, as nice as it does taste once someone else has prepared and cooked it!
Now, for my fifteen blog nominations. I read around sixty blogs so, this shouldn’t be too difficult. I’ll try to keep these names separate from the ones I nominated last time… Which reminds me, that I still haven’t notified any one of them! 😳 I apologise if any of my nominees have already received this award.
Thank you all for following, reading and commenting. I don’t really know what else to say, other than that I’ll make a better effort to notify people of their nominations this time! 🙂