It was only two-weeks ago that I got around to writing my acceptance post for my previous blog award and, since then, I’ve been nominated for my third award, thanks to the Gee we all know and love as Wee! 😀 (…Not that kind of wee!!)
First, here are the rules upon accepting this award:
1. Write an acceptance speech, linking back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Write 7 things you believe in.
3. Give the award to as many brilliant blogs as you would like to share the love.
WeeGee – Having already linked back to your blog at the top of this post, I’m left to say a big THANK YOU (not a wee one) and to continue my offering of comforting hugs whenever you need them. I always imagine you writing with a smile on your face or, at the very least, a conserved grin. 🙂
Seven thing I believe in:
1. Love at first sight. Whether that’s with a person you unexpectedly meet or, just someone you’ve talked to on a dating site before meeting (I’ve experienced some kind of feeling for both scenarios).
2. Karma. Treat others only as you would like to be treated yourself. Sometimes, it’s all too easy to be cold an unkind. Make a little effort with even one person and you’ll never truly be alone in life.
3. Good personal hygiene! This comes from working opposite a guy who clearly doesn’t wear deodorant on a daily basis! We’re not even sure how often he baths or showers – yes, it really is that bad!!
4. Honesty. Whatever your situation, I can’t think of a good reason to try and lie. I’ve been there many, many times and it only creates a tangled web of discomfort.
6. The importance of time out. It is good to take a break from the regular routines, near-constraints and ‘obsessions’ of our daily lives. Work is a necessity we can’t avoid for long but, I admit to spending too much time online and, until a few months ago, I’d spent the previous seven-years isolated within one of my hobbies. My life feels more open without it, even though the necessary ‘tools’ are still there, ready and waiting for me.
7. Ghosts? I’ve had no first-hand experiences of my own but I work with another guy who’s told me of the eerie events that have followed him through his life. They’re not the kind of things you could easily explain with science, in my opinion so, I keep my mind open on the subject… (Just don’t ask me to watch an episode of Most Haunted!! :-P).
Now, for my nominations. Both of the other awards requested me to nominate fifteen other bloggers and, well, that felt like quite a chore. If I can find seven people who haven’t already received this one then, I’ll be happy. If I can make it eight then, hey, that’s over halfway! 🙂
Those are my eight and I hope that none of you have already received this award (not that you wouldn’t have earned it – I just don’t want to embarrass myself! :-P).
Thank you all for reading and for your continued support. 🙂
- One Lovely Blog awards ( another award, this time from AlilCm) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- [The Grinning Skull] The Grinning Skull is nominated for a Liebster Blog award! (thegrinningskull.wordpress.com)
- R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. Blog Award (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- The Brilliant Blog Award (sunnywithachanceofarmageddon.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (sugarandspicebaking.com)
- Blog of the Year, 2012 (terry1954.wordpress.com)