On another first for today, I have entry for the Weekly Photo Challenge, where we’re asked to share an image that displays our own expression of the word ‘surprise’.
I’ve looked back through my catalogue of photos since starting this blog (as this might be my second straight weekend without a walk, taking a look outside) and I’ve found one from when I went for a walk across part of the Mendip Hills in October, only to find myself drifting towards the city of Wells in Somerset:
Obviously, you wouldn’t expect to find or lose your KitKat in a puddle beneath a bench, while you’re sat down, trying to rest your aching limbs after walking for two hours south down the A37.
Perhaps the biggest surprise to all though, is that I went on to EAT this chocolate bar!! There were sheep in this particular field. I had to pray that they’d not urinated anywhere near this area, as the chocolate was simply too irresistible! It was still sealed in its wrapper and, although it did feel a little ‘moist’ in my mouth, I couldn’t really be sure.
It didn’t me from finishing the bar. What would you have done?
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Surprise (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (iamontherun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)