If you could read a book containing all that has happened and will ever happen in your life, would you? If you choose to read it, you must read it cover to cover.
…Can I pre-date a blog post? 😛
This daily prompt actually arrived yesterday. I missed it and, as I’ve now realised that today’s is harder to achieve as it’s now dark outside (it’s also been very cold all day), I’ve decided to back-track and to answer this one.
Quite simply, this isn’t much of a question for me. Well, it’s one to which I can place an answer without needing to consider any other thought.
YES, I would read a book that depicts the remainder of my life. I cannot honestly say that I could ignore it.
I’d prefer to think about how it might change me. After reading this, would I be able to change future events and, if I attempted to do so; would be like Back to the Future II, where Marty McFly witnesses himself fading away from ‘future’ photographs taken in the ‘present’… Yeah, when you think about it too much, it almost begins to sound as confusing as an episode of LOST in one of the latter series… Almost.
Or, am I thinking of Heroes?
I would definitely open such a book and hastily make my way through the pages; scanning until a specific word of sentence caught my glance, requiring a closer examination. In truth, it would probably mess with my head but, that fear still wouldn’t stop me! 😉
What would you do?
- This is Your Life… (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: This Is Your Life (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: This Is Your Life (belgradestreets.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: This Is Your Life (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: This is Your Life (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: This Is Your Life (thebloggingpath.com)
- Daily Prompt: This Is Your Life (hayleylyons.wordpress.com)