Today isn’t simply the 10th of October 2013… As I discovered earlier on Facebook; today is also World Mental Health Day 2013!
I’d like to start by thanking you all for reading and for following this blog over the past year and a bit. I greatly appreciate that you are all still there in spite of my infrequent postings and updates. In the time since I’ve started writing, sure, I’ve been able to attempt to share some of my lows, my downward spirals and ways of negative thinking… But on the whole, I’ve made a lot of progress and I’m still moving forwards. That may not solely rely on the efforts of writing on these pages but I’ve almost always been able to share what’s been going on.
To close this post, I’d like to just say to you all that, regardless of your age, your origin or how you may think and feel inside yourself; you don’t have to suffer alone or in silence. You will always have a choice. I’m not asking you to necessarily reach out to me personally but please do try to reach out to someone. Whether friend or family or not. You can find someone to share with.
Thank you all. Happy Friday for tomorrow and well wishes for the weekend!
- Love your mind this World Mental Health Day (mindapples.org)
- 10.10.2013 World Mental Health Day: Awareness (blogcrush.wordpress.com)
- World Mental Health Day 2013 (urbantimes.co)
- World Mental Health Day 2013 (jessikakakaaa.wordpress.com)
- World Mental Health Day 2013 (notesfromagaymentalist.wordpress.com)
- World Mental Health Day 2013 (Kiwi Time) (infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com)
- World Mental Health Day: 2013 365 Challenge #283 (writermummy.wordpress.com)