I received what I at first feared was a spam comment from a fellow respected blogger at myspokenheart. After a bit of investigation though, this appears to be something that is gradually ‘doing the rounds’ on WordPress.
To tell you the truth though, I was never any good at playing ‘tag’ at school. It was one of those games that I was terrified of. I mean, I literally couldn’t run fast to save my life (or, to avoid being tagged…). There was also the fear of being touched and ‘contaminated’ by others but, I’ll carry on and participate.
If you choose to read on, you might even see a ‘disguised’ photo of myself…!!
1. Post the rules.….
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
I’m not sure how hiding my mouth disguises my true identity and I am concerned that anyone who’s ‘unknowingly’ met me in the real world will immediately recognise me from this. But then, someone did recently tell me that I look like comedian Ed Byrne… There’s only one blogger I can think of who has seen me in the flesh but I often wonder about who else might be reading this site, in secret.
Eleven Facts About Me:
1. I seem to prefer ‘owning’ books and magazines, as opposed to actually reading them.
2. My real surname is Welsh but, if my family maths is correct; there’s only 1/8th of ‘the dragon’ within my blood.
3. Blue is my favourite colour.
4. I appreciate good grammar, even though I regularly mis-spell that very word!
5. After watching a YouTube video recently, I’m thinking of going for a layered, ‘surfer’-style haircut…
6. I began most years by attempting to grow a beard. You can’t see it in the photo above but, 2013’s effort has outlasted every other to date.
7. Completing this list is very hard. On the one hand, I feel I’ve revealed a lot already. On the other, I don’t wish to reveal too much and to draw in people who already know the real me…
8. In an effort to eat a little more healthily, I’ve recently substituted a chocolate bar for a couple of small cookies, as a compliment to my post-work cup of tea (which naturally comes with two Digestive biscuits).
9. As much as I dislike my job, I seem to enjoy Mondays more than Thursdays or Fridays at work.
11. I’m an Aries – which, to me, only implies that my birthday is weeks away!! 😉
Questions for me to answer:
1. You are under attack by Zombies!!! Quick grab the first thing on your left!!! what did you just “kill” the zombies with??? (no cheating I will not accept answer like – subatomic machine guns…)
My dressing gown – go, me!!!
2. if you could have one nite (it doesn’t have to be sexual) with some-one famous who would it be?
Keira Knightley is the first face that pops in to my head.
I’ve always found her attractive and I’ve always been perplexed by the fact that she’s only days older than me… It’s like we were meant to be!! But seriously, I’d love to be able to sit with her and see what we actually have in common.
4. What’s your favourite way to start the day?
Waking up is usually a good one… Eating a bacon sandwich (that someone else has made).
5. Favourite comfort food?
Chocolate. Most commonly a Chunky KitKat or Mars Bar.
6. That one thing you just can’t part with even though you know its long past due?
This could be a person but, I’m now thinking of my Nintendo GameCube and all the 30+ games I haven’t touched for five-years. ‘One day’; I keep telling myself…
7. What made you start your blog?
Wanting to write openly and honestly about the state of my mind, without wanting to interact with people who already know me personally.
8. How long have you had your blog?
Since August 2012.
9. Your greatest day!
…Is it?! A recent one would be visiting Ashton Court with a friend in December.
10. One thing you would want accomplish if you knew time was short.
To begin a revolution that transforms the world in to a place that doesn’t rely on currency.
11. What colour are your eyes?
Hazel (I nearly told you this in my eleven facts).
Eleven bloggers I have chosen to tag – without returns:
10. Kizzie Khaos
Eleven questions for you:
1. When you make a cup of tea, do you add the water first or the milk?
2. Please name at least one ‘guilty secret’ within your CD or music collection.
3. What was the last photograph you took?
4. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
5. What’s your favourite meal?
6. Do you prefer to cook or prepare it or have someone do that for you?
7. If you could perform live with any artist or act (music or otherwise), who would it be?
8. How long do you imagine you’ll continue maintaining and using your blog?
9. When you eat an apple, do you also eat the core?
10. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
11. Are you an apostrophe pedant?
Thank you for reading!!